DescriptionPhoto etching, also known as chemical etching or metal etching, is a highly precise, tightly controlled corrosion process used to produce complex metal components with very fine detail.
Why use photo etching?The photo etching process offers a cost-effective alternative to stamping, punching, laser and waterjet cutting when machining precision components from thin gauge metals - up to 1.5mm thick - including stainless steel, nickel and nickel alloys, aluminium, copper and copper alloys and hard-to-machine metals such as titanium.
When component integrity is critical, photo etching is often the only suitable metal machining technology as metal temper and magnetic properties are unaffected.Advantages1. low cost for molding or tooling
2. advanced & standardization workshops and facilitates
3. high-tech and high precision manufacturing equipment
4. ROHS compliant & environment friendly products
5. professional technical specialists and management personel
6. 100% in house inspection before deliveryApplicationThe products we make are widely used in electronics, personal care, sensors, precision measurement, hardware, semiconductor, optical, communications, automotive engineering, medical, aerospace, petrochemical, military, precision engineering industries, etc.TechniqueUsing photo etching not laser cut or stamping. By photo etching, the edges of the springs is smooth without any burr. By stamping, the mold cost is high and the thin products will be out of shape easily, but photo etching will keet the thin products flat enough.Packaging--- Carton with foam or according your demand
--- Packaging options
1. left in sheet
3. bulk packed
4. box in foam layer
5. pe , boxesPhoto etching technologyUsing photo mask, the product pattern is copied on the metal material by the exposing machine. Then, etching it by liquid medicine. The distortion and burr will not be made by such chemical process, and the material could be kept flat. After the final washing process, the products will be very clean.Half Etching
By exposing different patterns to the front and back side of the material, it is possible to etching single side of the metal material. The etching depth is about 2/3 of the material thickness.
By etching different sizes from the front and back side of the material, a tapper hole could be made. The tapper shape could be adjusted.
No Burr and Distortion
Unlike machining or pressing, since etching is corroding the metal material by the chemical liquid, the burr or distortion will not be occurred during the process.Our featuresFrom prototype to mass production
Our production line both for making prototypes as will as mass production to meet a broad range of customer needs.
No bridge etching
Etching without making bridges on products is possible. Suitable for spring or complex pattern which can not have bridge.
Lined Material Etching
By using the no bridge etching technology, we could also etching the lined material for heater of heat or others products.
And the adhesive could be peeled off without heat is efficient for production.
Big size or roll material is also available. Please contact us for the details.
Available for Large Size
The max. size for our etching equipment is 1050*1750mm.
High Precision Mesh or Perforated Plate by Etching
Metal mesh products or perforated metal could be produced by etching and weaving technology of Nippon Filcon. Small quantity or large size is also available.
Short Lead time for Urgent Case
The short lead time (from 2 days ) for prototype is possible. Please contact us for the details (material, thickness, pattern, etc..)Substrade Material
SUS304 SUS301 SUS316 SUS430 SUS631, OthersCopper
Oxygen-free Copper, Tough Pitch Copper, Phosphor Bronze, Brass,Beryllium Copper, Other Copper material for lead frame.
Alloy 42, Kovar, Permalloy, Nichrome, Invar Alloy, Inconel Alloy, Others
Molybdenum, Aluminum Alloy, Titanium Tungsten Steel, Gold, Silver, Others
Glass, Clad Material, Glass Epoxy Board (+Metal Foil)
We also etching the material provided by customers.
Please contact us to know if the material is suitable for etching.Hole TypeProduct examplesLeadframe, electrode, metal mask, encoder, slit, speaker mesh, number plate, carrier/jig, mesh for printing, grid, discharge (the OA machine parts), design plate, EMI shielding mesh, film heater, parts for fuel cells or Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
|JIG||Chip Industry||Etching+Compond Processing|
|Parts for Printer||Printer Industry||Etching+Surface Treatment|
|The parts for Inkjet head||Printer Industry||Etching+Compond Processing|
|The seperator for fuel cell||Fuel Cell Industry||Etching+Compond Processing|
|Encoder||Optical Industry||Etching+Surface Treatment|
|Metal Mask||Optical Industry||Large size etching /Surface treatment/Compond Processing|
|Mesh||Automotive Industry||Etching +Compond Processing|
|EMI Shielding Mesh||FPD Industry||PET+Cu composite film etching|
|Touch Panel Electrode||FPD Industry||Special composite film etching|
Hebei Weiyue Wire Mesh Products Co.,Ltd makes and sells primary wire mesh and wire products. It's located in "the hometown of wire mesh", Anping County of China.Contact Us
Hebei Weiyue Wire Mesh Co.Ltd makes and sells kinds of wire products which are widely used in extensive areas, petrolem, chemical, architecture, foodstuffs and so on. Main selling products are stainless steel wire mesh, perforated metal, expanded metal, galvanized square mesh, window screen, crimped screen, fences, chain link mesh, barbed wire, razor barbed wire, filed fence, welded wire mesh, hexagonal wire netting, fiberglass wire mesh and so on. We also sellss relative further products with the wire meshes above.
Weiyue keeps product quality and credit standing to be the first degree. In virtue of wire mesh, we wish to develop good relationships with you, all around the world.